Friday, October 10, 2008

Free at Last.

I'll admit, I'm new to this whole blog game. Including this post, I have a total of four on my site. Recently, I logged into my blog and was greeted by a message telling me that I potentially had a "term of service" violation.

This seemed a bit odd yet not completely out of the question as I never really read the terms of service, but I'm guessing I'm not the only person guilty of that. In order to regain complete access to my blog again, I was required to prove that I was a real person by deciphering an encryption that was so difficult to read I was starting to question my own existence. If done properly someone on the other end of the interweb would look at my site to make sure it was up to snuff and not (as I would later learn) a possible "spam blog."

While I have nothing against that unique meat substance that comes in a can, I am not dedicating this blog to all things processed meat. I realize that 50% of my posts to date have a food reference, but I'm almost positive that's just a coincidence.

Luckily, it was determined that I was just spewing worthless drabble and once again I'm allowed to continue doing just that (as evidenced by this post). Thanks to the good people at Google for allowing me unabated access to publish my inane ramblings once again.

1 comment:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

You violator you!

Welcome to blogger dude.

Check this video (complete with chill music) for some Marzipan art inspiration. :)