Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Double R

While shameless plugs are not usually my thing, I figure throwing one out every once in a while can hurt. With that in mind, I offer the following.


For those of you that will be in the SC towards the end of September I would recommend you check out the 2011 Banff Radical Reels Tour that will be playing at the State Theatre. It should provide an evening of high adrenaline excitement for all those in attendance. What is this tour and why am I promoting it? Well, I would describe the tour as the regular Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour without all the lame stuff. I'm throwing out my support because the proceeds will help benefit the Climbing Conservancy of Central Pennsylvania which is a local not-for-profit climbing organization. Oh yeah, and I'm also on the board of directors, so there's that.


While you've got a few minutes, check out this cool website that Scott and Ieva put together and buy some tickets so you can be one of the lucky few that gets to have your mind blown on September 27th.

No comments: