Friday, January 30, 2009

An Open Letter to Myself

Dear Eric,

How are you? Is everything okay? I haven’t heard from you in a while. Did I do something to upset you? Are you mad at me? I feel like you’ve been ignoring me lately and I don’t know why. If I did something to hurt you then I’m sorry.

I mean, we seemed to be getting along really well and I always had fun when we were together. I really felt like we connected. It’s like you always know exactly how I’m feeling and you really get me. I thought, you know, maybe this could be something special. It just feels right, at least to me anyway.

I don’t know, maybe I’m overreacting. Maybe I’m being unrealistic. If you need some space or time to think about things then I understand. Take all the time you need, just don’t cut me off completely. I just think you should give us another chance. I’m not sure what I’ll do without you. Please call me, or at least let me know that we’re okay. I’d really like to see you or hear from you.

Love,

Your Social Life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, that's it. We're definitely going out tonight.