Sunday, September 30, 2012

Better Stories

So I've been spending a lot of time this weekend thinking about what I would write for my blog this week.  In order to gain some inspiration I checked out a blog that I often read although doesn't get updated as often as it use to.  The author is named Steevo.  That's it, just Steevo.  Sure he has a last name but anyone that knows Steevo knows him only as Steevo.  

I met Steevo a few years back in Pittsburgh.  He is friends and teammates with Jerry and is a really funny and interesting guy.  Whenever I'm in the 'burgh Jerry and I can always count on Steevo to join us for a ride.  

Anyway, Steevo's blog usually has some funny race story or interesting bit of race antics that involve traveling to races.  This past week his post took on a bit more of a serious tone.  Instead of coming up with my own post, I'm just going to tell you to read his because it's one of those things that's worth a read.  Check it out HERE and see for yourself.  

No comments: