Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome

After much internal debate and deliberation, I finally decided it was time for me to become an adult and join the rest of the world. This was no small decision mind you and it was a long time in the making. Last week I went out and got me an iPhone.

There was no philosophical reasoning for me waiting so long to get a pocket computer that makes phone calls. It was more that my life isn’t complex enough to require such a powerful device. Of course, my previous phone was getting old and it was time to upgrade so I decided to go big.

I haven’t had the phone long enough to really know what it does or can do. I’ve made a few phone calls with it so I know it still does that much. People have told me that in a few months I’ll be using the phone for everything. I’m not entirely sure that will be the case but you never know, this miniature black rectangle may just change my life.

No comments: