Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hitchin’ A Ride

So I missed my Sunday night posting by a few days but I’ve been out in Montana since last Friday for the wedding of two very good friends. While I’m currently way too tired to provide a complete write-up, I’ll at least provide you with at least a little bit of what happened. I won’t give you all the goods, I’ll give you a few.

The ceremony was in the Montana wilderness which provided a spectacular backdrop and stunning vistas. There’s something to be said for elk bugling during the exchanging of vows while enjoying the warm sun in an alpine meadow. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced and may not get to again. Of course, a few PBRs while telling people where to park didn’t hurt either. We ate big steaks, went on hikes, made new friends, and soaked in the hot tub under the wide-open expanse of the Montana sky. Hopefully I’ll get my act together and provide the rest of the goods, but sometimes things are best left out in the woods.

No comments: