Sunday, October 11, 2009

It’s All About The View

Fall is starting to settle into the Valley and the trees are starting to change. This weekend I was out in Rothrock for a bonfire, pig roast, and general merriment. Several of us decided to camp so we wouldn’t have to drive back in to town. As an added bonus, it was a fantastic night with cold crisp air that made getting zipped up my sleeping bag that much nicer.

Sunday morning was nice and sunny so on the drive out I decided to stop and take a few pictures. Looking down into the valley I was greeted with brilliant colors and some low clouds that were fighting to hang around before the sun burned them off. It was one of those views that you just need to sit back and take in. There was nothing but trees, hills, and Mother Nature doing what she does best. The pictures don’t truly capture the moment but it’s nice to have a reminder of why I live in Central Pennsylvania.

No comments: